Saturday, June 7, 2008

living life as imagined!






the less we say about it the better, make it up as we go along. feet on the ground, head in the sky, it's ok i know nothing's wrong...I got plenty of time, you got light in your eyes and you're standing here beside me. i love the passing of time, never for money, always for love, cover up and say goodnight


So here are a few pictures in no particular order that I thought you might enjoy!

Just a few of the animals that I we saw on our frigid Safari!

Our lovely host mother Tete!

Our first night going to see live music in South Africa, and with one of our lecturers...priceless

Group shot at the winery

Our super sweet and smart host sister

A roasted "smiley"....apparently a South African delicacy 

Glad to see that protected sex is promoted even in the elementary schools!

Just a few of the children that we helped with some of the collected donations

My new soulmate friend Kate...after a long night of bar hopping I came across an elephant made out of Castle...you know I was happy

Finally on a random note South Africa is consumed with a ton of penguins....pretty cute!

These are just a few pictures, but I thought that it was a tease to not share some of them..hope you enjoy

peace

No comments: